2020-08-17

(2020-08-17 22:02:24) Yup, Hakata-ben dialect is cute lol Yokoyama Reina

*Hakata-ben dialect is spoken at Kyushu, in which there's especially the Fukuoka prefecture where HelloCon was, note

Yesterday, I came back from Fukuoka,
I bought a lot of souvenirs 😊

I also bought a mentaiko,
I could buy my favorite Menbei too ✌️
I love dry food!!!

So today I'm still immersed in Fukuoka prefecture ambience 😐

Ah, I posted on Instagram
Cute pics of Takeuchi Akari-san from yesterday
You should go to see them 💙😊


Watch it here 🌻


Cute

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yesterday night,

I watched a lot of nostalgic videos.

There were some of
2019 Christmas, so so funny...

I laughed so much. In the middle of the night.


Playing the jankenpon,
Playing to sing some songs,

Why just for that I make so much noise ??

🥺🥺🥺


I was so funny
That I contacted Haga Akane-san.

I also sent the video to Kitagawa-chan.

👍👍👍


Yup, it so funny to look old video.

Kaga-san too seems to watching hers regularly.
That's really too funny.

That is a permanent preservation version 😂😂😂

Yokoyama Reina

#fukuoka #chrismtasevent #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12618513932.html

No comments:

Post a Comment