2020-08-19

(2020-08-19 20:14:04) Himawari no Yakusoku Yokoyama Reina

HelloCon to Fukuoka are over,

New songs will be shuffled

From next week's Nakano Sun Plaza performance


😳😳😳


Ha! I'm nervous! Lol

So finally on the blog,
I can write the songs I have been singing until now...

I sang "Himawari no Yakusoku"
By Hata Motohiro-san.

I've always loved this song,
I'm so glad to have sang it,
Even if it's kind of challenging,
Since the original voice is a male one 😳


With a sunflower costume!

I love sunflowers so much, I'm so happy 😊

Since it's been a while since I've been solo on stage
I'm nervous every week. Lol

Moreover, the songs will be shuffled from the next time!!

What song am I going to sing??
What number will I fall on??

I'm looking forward to various things 😚

If you have a feedback of my Himawari no Fakusoku performance
I want to read it 🥺


Yokoyama Reina

#himawarinoyakusoku #hellocon #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12618932809.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment