2020-08-23

(2020-08-23 20:50:50) Crying on the original impact Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today is the second day of HelloCon to Nakano!


Somehow!
I was more nervous than yesterday...

I'll tell you,
The first day, I was stressed because it was the first day,
The second day, a mysterious tension such as "I might have failed even if I thought it was okay because I did it on the first day..." was added.

So I was more nervous than day one. Lol


Solo performance is exciting.
Standing alone on the stage is exciting.

Next week is Aichi prefecture 😎
What number will I pick???

I was number 1 in Nakano 🥺 
Is it lucky??? Or unlucky????

🥺🥺🥺


Mei-chan 🐼
Mei-chan is number 2 ✌️

The song Mei-chan sang,
Reina loves it so much 💝

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

UNISON SQUARE GARDEN-san new song released
Is so cool!
I keep repeating it and don't stop...
I'll enjoy the album...


Oh, also.
There is a second dance I tried to do.
I'll upload it on Instagram soon. 

😎😎😎


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #hellcon #danced #lookingforwardto
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12619793222.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment