2018-04-14

(2018-04-14 01:03:54) Disneyland Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~ 


Today,

It was 35th anniversary of Disneyland! There was the "Happiest Celebration!" to celebrate that.

I went there!


I've been waiting this for a long time 黄色い花

We were super excited with Iikubo-san. We kept jumping everywhere. Lol

When we got back, there was a shower of confetti!
All the members were super happy!

As we went there in the evening,
There were a lot of lights.
It was really beautiful 星


I also did a lot of rides!


Some were new.

I was able to do them and discover them.

I was so excited!


"This one! Then after that one! And again the other at the end!"

"So awesome!" I was so excited... チューリップ黄


There was,

Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain

It was so good!


As soon as I had finished the attractions, I wanted to go straight up to them.

Everyone was having fun~ チューリップピンク


And...

Mickey & minnie

I took a picture with them~ ピンクハート They are so cute ピンクハートピンクハート

This image is one of my greatest treasures in my entire life~ 照れ

Thank you Mickey and Minnie ヒマワリ

 


I will write more on this topic later!

To all those who are going to attend the 35th anniversary of Disneyland,

Have fun!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12368171904.html

No comments:

Post a Comment