2018-04-21

(2018-04-22 00:30:36) I come with news, Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~ 

It's Yokoyama Reina.


I have great news to tell you...

Me...


Yokoyama Reina...



I'm going to release a photobook!!!!

My dream of "presenting a photo album" finally comes true.

I am so happy.


The theme of the book is...

Cherry trees and uniforms.


I will shoot it in Guam !!!!

I'm so happy...



I have already started working on it.

I'm all excited during the shoots.

I think you will be able to see different faces of Yokoyama Reina!



The release date is

June 27, 2018!


You can already pre-order it from today!


For more information ↓↓

Wanibooks

Amazon

7net Shopping

Books Rakuten

Tower Records

HMV&BOOKS Online


Each store has its special bonus card ハート


This will be my first collection of photos.

Thanks for that チューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジ


Here's an offshot 音符


Yokoyama Reina

#photobook #thanksforsupporting
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12370170787.html

No comments:

Post a Comment