2020-08-15

(2020-08-15 18:01:18) A long time passed since I ran! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Let's talk about 
Junior high school athletic meet... Lol

I don't think I ran at least once with all my strength 😂

If you run with all your might,
You will have something like the back of ur throat
Don't you feel weird about that??
Do you understand what I want to say? Lol

I was like that today 😂


I am not good at general exercise,
But the athletic meet was always thrilling.

Is there this kind of competition
In your schools?

A kind of relay that connects teamworkers
Men and women separatly,

You pass the baton,
And the running length will change to 100m, 200m, 300m!

Even if I don't really understand why,
I've always run that relay. For 200m. (I don't understand why we have to do it.)

It's different when it's only 100m.
That is was I thought 😐
Yup. I'm tired. Lol

You know, I'm short,
And my legs can be slow,

But about class counter relay,
I was always pounding 😂😂😂

My favorite competitions was
"Inaba no Shirosagi"!!
This was so funny!!!!

What kind of competition did you like??

This smile is so cute...

I haven't met Ishida Ayumi-san lately...

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow, HelloCon to Fukuoka 😊

Let's have all fun ✌️

Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment