2020-08-16

(2020-08-16 20:19:07) Hakata-ben dialect is cute lol Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama ✌️

Today was HelloCon to Fukuoka!
I love Fukuoka 🌻

Thank you to everyone who came to see us 😊

Since it has been decided
That songs can be shuffled anew 
During the next HelloCon,


I feel like I was more nervous than before,
If you can sing a memorable song
I think it's good 😊


Next is Nakano Sun Plaza!
Coming back to home 😂


When we came to Fukuoka this time
I wanted to go sightseeing so bad 🥺

Thank you so much, everyone in Fukuoka!

 
Mei-chan is so cute 💚🐼
I found a panda filter so I took it for her 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


A bit blurred


Sorry 🥺
(I want to use this emoji everytime 🥺)

Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #fukuoka #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment