2020-08-21

(2020-08-21 21:06:28) Isn't it too hot? Yokoyama Reina

Just walking outside....
I'm instantly sweating...... I'm confused 🥺

It's been so hot these days that sunscreen isn't enough.
I'm wearing a parasol 😂


Parasol are good, isn't it lol
I mean,
The sensible temperature is completely different!
I recommend it with all my strength.

Are you sweat too much too?
Let's do our best 🥺🥺🥺 Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Hey!!! Shimakura Rika-chan's outfits
For her birthday event is super cute!!!! Isn't it??

I envy Suzuki Keita-san, the MC,
Who will be standing on stage alongside her 😤


She's so cute... Rika-sama...

Plus!!!! I heard that she sang
Minmin Rock'n'Roll!🥺

Hey!!!! I wanna listen it!!!!!


Because I was separate from Rika-sama
During HelloCon, I couldn't saw her...
But I want to. That cutie.

Again,
Happy 20th birthday, Rika-sama 💝
You're so cuteeeee💜💜💜

From Yokoyama.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Funaki-san,
It's time to be serious,
Let's sing once again
Minmin Rock'n'Roll! 😎

Yup, maybe someday


Yokoyama Reina

#summer #hot #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12619354047.html

No comments:

Post a Comment