2020-08-28

(2020-08-28 21:11:16) This is Yokoyama's blog Yokoyama Reina

Today was
A recording for Young Town Doyoubi 🌻

Guest is Oda Sakura-san!
Looking forward to~✌️


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Sometimes, I think about having short hair again!
Yup, I'm still thinking that! Lol

The day before yesterday,
I met a staff member I didn't saw for a long time,
She told me
"Wow, did you ever had that long hair?"

Oh, I thought my hair had grown so much,
At the same time, I really wanted to have a short haircut lol 

It's annoying lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I got a selfie from Kitagawa so I post it 💝

Soooo cute!!!


Yokoyama Reina

#youngtown #kitagawario #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12620939884.html

No comments:

Post a Comment