2020-08-29

(2020-08-29 22:41:36) Aichi prefecture Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


Today was HelloCon at Aichi prefecture

Thank you everyone
Who came to see us ☺️

Team C will have HelloCon tomorrow too!
I'll do my best!


I wonder if my yesterday's thoughts will be over tomorrow... ✌️

Thank you for the hard work today 🙇‍♀️


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Crash Landing on You 
Is getting super interesting!

I'm in a hurry to catch up
To Takeuchi Akari-san quickly 😂

I'm already crazy about that serie 😳 Lol


Takeuchi-san is the best!!! Lol

I want to see as soon as possible
Ikuta-san new black hair 🥺🥺🥺

I unlocked my phone and went to see Instagram,
When I saw on LINE a pic she send me, I was suprised 😂 


Yokoyama Reina

#aichiprefecture #yokoyamareina #blackhair #ikutaerinasan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12621184500.html

No comments:

Post a Comment