2020-08-30

(2020-08-30 20:49:31) Yuha-chan is really cute Yokoyama Reina

HelloCon Aichi Prefecture Day 2!
Thank you 😊


Here's a story of Yamazaki Yuhane-chan at Aichi precture.
Let me tell you how cute she is.

Somehow,
You pin to stop bangs when washing face or making up
Right? 

I lent it some pins

And she told me
"Thank you sister!!!!"

Eh!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooo!!!! It's too cute!!!!!!!!!

I like it 


Someone call me by "sister",
Is too much for me...

I was so happy that I grinned.

I didn't know what to respond to that!
Like "Ehh~ Whats that~"
But I got a little squeaky

Yuha-chan is so cute


Ah, Kawamura Ayano-chan, Hashisako Rin-chan and Yuha-chan as well,
They all told me they read my yesterday's blog.

I felt embarassed but happy too 😂

I was so suprised Yuha-chan read it as well 😂😂😂

Wow I'm so happy! It feels good 🥺🥺🥺


Yup, that was the story which makes me feel good 😳


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Black hair now ☺️


Yokoyama Reina

#aichiprefecture #yamazakiyuhane #yokoyamareina #cute
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12621371533.html

No comments:

Post a Comment