2020-08-31

(2020-08-31 20:31:58) It’s difficult because I don’t have the capacity to carry. Yokoyama Reina

August ends today...

It was so fast... 🥺🥺🥺


August 31st was for a long time, every year, 
A day in which I was busy with my school summer vacation homework

I have a lot of feelings for it.
(Because of the fact I love to feel nostalgic)

I'll finish in July
My kanji and calculation homeworks
All the time.

But I feel like it's over now.

Such things as studies or reading
Are things that takes time
I have a habit of leaving it until the very end 😐


So, it's always the August 31st
Which is noisy at home 😂

September starts tomorrow!
I wonder if it will get cooler 😳


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The other day was my mom birthday,
I worked until midnight that day,
I couldn't go home after buying the cake
So today I went to my mom's favorite apple pie shop,
I bought an apple pie and went home 😊

From today, it seems that
The fig apple pie was on sale
Since I like a lot figs, 
I felt happy and lucky. Lol


Happy birthday Mom 💝


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Recieved from Haga Akane-san 🥰


This is a Kamen Rider performance
(Not at all)

Everyone, go to see the movie which will be out on December


Yokoyama Reina

#summervacation #august #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12621596273.html

No comments:

Post a Comment