2020-09-01

(2020-09-01 20:36:39) Beginning of September Yokoyama Reina

We're now in September.

August was
Really fast.

I was telling myself the other day,
If time files like that,
My birthday will be tomorrow lol

I think a lo about my 20 lately,
Because I've no idea what it looks like
To be 20.

Isn't the time yet!!!
But I look forward to

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Thanks to Takeuchi Akari-san's suggestion
I started to watch "Crash Landing on You"

I was really into it.
I couldn't stop watching it.
This is already... bad. Lol

How could I stop 😳😳😳 Lol

Takeuchi-san, you're the best. For real.

She also suggested me various movies and dramas
I'll take a look 😳

Yup, I really love Crash Landing on You.
If you haven't see it yet,
You have to. 🥺💙

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina

#september #crashlandingonyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12621827971.html

No comments:

Post a Comment