2020-09-03

(2020-09-03 20:10:32) Let's remember and try drawing Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday,
I tried to draw various characters
Without looking at models

It was really difficult 
Because I don't have the soul of an artist

But I keep tried ✌️ Lol

I send a picture to Kitagawa 
And she answered me with her draw.

It was worse than mine.

It was another creature.

😂😂😂

I just love that

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Who watched

Yesterday

Konya Kurabete Mimashita

????

I also saw it at home 😳

I was surprised that
My Reiwa upside down panel incident was written on the board! Lol

This incident is now post on my Instgram,
Please check it 🙇‍♀️


It was really intentional!
This isn't really on purpose!

I practiced it carefully
Before the production, to success it 😤

I even had the idea of a visual memo
By hanging a sticker in the right direction...

Here's the result.
So embarrassing...

But, it was funny too.

(I'm happy because everyone told it's funny)

While watching Konya Kurabete Mimashita,
I talked about it with
Haruna Mai-chan from Tacoyaki Rainbow 
I'm happy 😳😳😳

Thanks to everyone
Who watched ☺️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I'll always remember it just by looking at the photos

Yokoyama Reina

#konyakurabetemimashita #yokoyamareina #reiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment