2020-09-05

(2020-09-05 21:46:51) Last summer HelloCon Yokoyama Reina

Thanks for
HelloCon to Hachioji 😊

I was number 8!
I took number 1 twice, but this time
I pulled number 8 for the last performance 😂


Thank you to everyone who came 🙇‍♀️

Kawamura Ayano-chan from Team A 💜💜💜

Even if we're not in the same team
I'm glad that I could meet you today 😳

So so happy!!!

Her hairstyle is super cute, I'm glad to have seen her like that 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

About my Instagram,
If you want I post something in particular
Please write ur recommandation in the commentary section 🙋‍♀️

My favorite earrings!
This is a heart,
So cute...💝

Tomorrow there's Kamen Rider Saber!!
I have to get up to see it. 


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #yokoyamareina #earrings
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12622785912.html

No comments:

Post a Comment