2020-09-06

(2020-09-06 22:12:31) Anata ni Aete Yokatta Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Now that Summer HelloCon is finished, I can tell

For the concert tour's second half,
I sang "Anata ni Aete Yokatta"
By Kyoko Koizumi-san!

I knew this song before to study it.

When I practised it,
I thought it was better if I totally understand the lyrics,
To be able to interpret the song by myself.

My own vision. My own feelings. And!
When I succedded to find them,
I was happy to be able to sing it in my own way.


A song interpretation is unique to everyone, right?

So, if my performance
Made different thoughts bloom
To my audience,
I am happy.


HelloCon was so fast 🥺

From the next time,
We will go around the country
With a smaller number of people.

I can't wait 😳 Yup




Miyamoto Karin-san 💝
Miyamoto-san is always so funny 😳
I can get a lot of energy just by talking to her!
I also want to be that kind of person.
Plus she's so kind... I love her 💕


Yokoyama Reina

#miyamotokarin #yokoyamareina #hellocon
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12623032503.html

No comments:

Post a Comment