2020-09-07

(2020-09-07 22:40:33) Finger cramps Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.

I started to read 
"Tokyo Revengers"
And I've already finished!

😂😂😂

It was too interesting!!


We were recording Young Town
When Iikubo Haruna-san talked about that manga.
I was so interested,

I came to the bookstore,
And I found them 😎

Interesting! Cool!
I'm impressed!


It was so awesome...😭

I want to talk about it to Iikbuo Haruna-san very soon...😂


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Ichioka Reina-san 💙

We were in the same Team C for HelloCon 😊
It was so fun to talk to Team C members... 💭

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

King Of Conte 2020's
Finalists are finally announced 😎
Kuuki Kaidan-san!!! 😳

Yup! Looking forward to 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️


Yokoyama Reina

#tokyorevengers #yokoyamareina #kingofconte

No comments:

Post a Comment