2020-09-08

(2020-09-08 22:05:40) What's cool about you all? Yokoyama Reina

That's it!!!!!!!!! Already!!!!!!!!!


I can stop talking or thinking about Tokyo Revengers!!!!!!!!


Lol


Whenever I see manga and anime,
I can feel something special. I'm so excited. (about characters)

But, Tokyo Revengers...
It's so so cool....


I told. It's impossible to choose the coolest guy.

When Sanma-san recommended me that manga on Young Town,
I remember he told me I liked very much Maiki,

When he told me that, I reacted like "What is even that strange name?!"
Turns out that specific character is super cool 😂

I really like Doraken.
But. I really like everyone.
Tokyo Revengers is interesting! That's the best!

What should I start reading next? 🤔
I will decide by looking at Iikubo Haruna-san's Instagram 🥳 Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Who looked 
Today's Utacon??


Hello! Project Selected Members were appearing 😊

I got in touch with Kitagawa last night
(But yes, like everyday)

She said to me "I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!!" 😂

Kitagawa, you were suuuuuper cute 💙


Yokoyama Reina

#tokyorevengers #utacon #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12623512287.html

No comments:

Post a Comment