2020-10-08

(2020-10-08 22:22:56) The period when you want to come back regularly Yokoyama Reina

Isn't it usually difficult
To choose the blog title?


It's Yokoyama Reina.


I don't have a basic artistic sense
Either in art, home economics, technology...

I had a hard time in theses classes.

Classes without real answers are difficult
But interesting too

Morality is
Since there is no correct answer,
No one's answer is wrong
Isn't interesting?


Ahh! I want to go back to junior high school!
Only for 3 days!
By all means! And when there isn't physical education timetable! Lol

When I'm thinking about it now
The middle school class...
It was a lot of fun, wasn't it?

I'm not very good in matheatics neither,
That's why I loved when
The 20 minute break was here lol


Reina studied a lot.
I went to a cram school

To deepen society and science class

So it's pretty a shame if I still don't understang,
Since I studying hard lol
(I'm writing this in a nostalgic way now)

It was really hard back then
I was thinking "I want to grow up!"

And it was fun when I think about it now
I'm thinking "I want to return back!"

It's a weird feeling.


My younger brother is a junior high school student
Watching a junior high school student life
Make me want to return more lmao

When I want to go back
I always look back at the video of the regular concert of the brass band club
(Not related to class)

Maybe I'll see it after this.



No comments:

Post a Comment