2020-10-20

(2020-10-20 19:57:55) Because we are bad angels Yokoyama Reina

Good evening, this is Reina Yokoyama!


It was very cold yesterday...
When I woke up today, it was so sunny that I was surprised!

I wonder if the unstable weather will continue.
It rains when the laundry has to be dry.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I thought
About something the other day,
During one of our events,


I'm a person with a lot of luggage


Even if I try to reduce it
It will definitely increase!

Suddently, I thought "I absolutely need this!"
And bring it many extra things
I had this bad habit.


But hey!!!
It has decreased recently!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real!!!!!!! Lol

First of all, my makeup bag is wasted
I noticed that it was a big deal. Lol


I made it a purse and it became tiny!!!

While thinking about this kinda various things
I became a girl with little luggage.


It's still a lot compared to other people, but 😂

This is how I felt growing up lately lmao


Toufu-chan. I wanna meet him soon. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#completeabandonmentdeclaration
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12632773467.html

No comments:

Post a Comment