2017-06-02

(2017-06-02 22:47:44) 110.Start☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 
It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today was the

Start of performances for

Engeki Joshibu "Pharaoh no Haka"~!!


Thanks to those who came ラブラブ


Before going on stage, I was super nervous. Lol

My heart was beating so fast

I ate candy to de-stress

And have a pretty smooth voice!Lol



During rehearsals there was no one in the room

I looked at her for a long time, wondering if many people would come...

And it was!! ハート

 
Until June 11,
We continue the performances!!


I will do my best during the songs

Thank you for continuing to support us!!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Haga Akane-sanラブラブ
We talked a lot together!
She told me a super funny story ハート It was fun 照れ

 

黄色い花 Your attention 黄色い花
I eat a lot of plain yogurt.

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆


No comments:

Post a Comment