2017-06-03

(2017-06-03 23:25:04) 111.Long☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨

 
It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


チューリップ赤The Orix Buffaloes' 5th consecutive Baseball Cup victoryチューリップ赤

I'm so happy ラブ

Come on Orix!!


And yesterday was the first day of performances by

Engeki Joshibu "Pharaoh no Haka"

Today we made 3 performances!

 

It made me tired~ 照れ lol

Tired because I did my best during the three performances!!!!!

 

So it's satisfying fatigue 爆笑

Tomorrow there are three more performances. I will do my best~!!


The sharpness of Yokoyama's reflection.


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


黄色い花 Your attention 黄色い花
My bedroom light bulb is broken, it no longer lights up.


Well, see you tomorrow~☆


☆Yokoyama Reina☆

No comments:

Post a Comment