2017-06-05

(2017-06-05 22:20:43) 112.Rest☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨


It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮ )


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today, I was on leave!!!

So I went out~!
 

I went some stuff I needed 照れ

Sunscreen,
Make-up ...
 

Maybe I even bought too many. Lol

 

But sometimes this kind of day is necessary ウインク


I also ate ice cream at noon~!!!
 

Of course, with cookies for a complete delight.

It was really too good ラブ

 
*Conclusion* Ice cream is so good!!
 

As I went out early in the morning

I preferred to come home early in the afternoon, I was tired.

I collapsed in my bed.

But I did not find sleep!


But I didn't want to leave my bed either...


*Conclusion* Glanding in bed, it's great!!

 

It was a beautiful day~ Lol



Tomorrow,

Engeki Joshibu "Pharaoh no Haka" continue!

Earlier, I was thinking about one of the performances that had been filmed!(When I was gay in my bed)


When I looked at her, I was careful
Where I struggled, where I missed

I wrote down all these moments in my notebook!(When I was gay in my bed)


Therefore,
I will really do my best to give the best of myself!


Let’s wait patiently ラブラブ


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Orix won again ラブラブ

Go again and again the Orix キラキラ

Tomorrow they will be against Hanshin 音符

I will support you thoroughly 爆笑


Nilekia aka
Nonaka Miki-san ピンクハート


Well, see you tomorrow~☆
It was a good day 口笛 Lol


☆Yokoyama Reina☆

No comments:

Post a Comment