2017-06-07

(2017-06-07 22:52:00) 113.Older sister☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama ~ ✨


It's Yokoyama Reina (¨̮)


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Orix Buffaloes

Have won~!! It's great ラブ


Yesterday they lost into the Hanshins,


When I saw the result, I was sad and really wanted to cry. Lol

So I'm so happy that they won today ラブ


Good luck for the next game~!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today,
I went to eat with Kudo Haruka-san,
Oda Sakura-san,
And Haga Akane-san ラブラブ


We talked a lot~!! It was too good ピンクハート


The ice cream I ordered was too good!!

This was before taking the stage at the Nippon Budokan.


Kudo-san had come to ask me
If I was alright, if I didn't stress,

And I instantly started to cry. Lol

She is always there when needed.

It's like a old sister ラブラブ



Ah, does that remind me?

I am the oldest girl at home,

I wonder if my brother thinks I'm a good big sister~. Lol


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


4 characters from Engeki Joshibu "Pharaoh no Haka"!! Lol

Some characters have match accessories 照れ
Pay attention to it~!

I'm really happy that so many people come to see us everyday キラキラ
Thank you so much 爆笑

I will do my best プンプン
 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆


No comments:

Post a Comment