2017-12-09

(2017-12-09) Young Town Doyoubi


Broadcasted on : December 9, 2017
MCs : Sanma, Shoji
Regulars : Iikubo Haruna, Kudo Haruka
Guest Yokoyama Reina


CONTENT

  Opening
· Special sotsugyo episode for Kudo Haruka. Sanma "Since it's your last episode as a regular MC, I invite all three of you to go to eat after that recording!" Kudo "Thank you so much!!!" Iikubo "So cool!"
· The last week, Iikubo and Kudo were already invited to eat by Sanma and Shoji. Haruna's mother came as well, they eat to an italian restaurant. Shoji felt in love of Haruna's mother.

  Zenryaku Corner
· Sanma "Today, we recieve Yokoyama Reina-chan. 16 years old, right? Tell us an anecdote with members, if you have one." Yokoyama "Ah, mh-" Iikubo and Kudo "Don't be jealous!" Sanma "I'm jealous because she's so young. I don't want to age anymore."
· Special announcement from the regular MC Kudo "Today's guest, Yokoyama Reina, will succeed me as a regular MC on Young Town Doyoubi! Sanma "Ah! That's what I've read. So, miss 16 years old, how do you feel about that?" Yokoyama "Ahhh, I've got a lot of preassure, I'm going to be stressed every week for a long time (laughs)" Sanma "When did you learn it?" Yokoyama "Recently! The last week!"
· Yokoyama "Lately, I work on my face expression to be pretty during for my performances." Sanma "How do you study it?" Yokoyama "Well, I watch old concerts from my senpai to see which expression I like and I could redo. I watched almost all concerts in which Kudo-san featured and this is from her that I learn the most." Sanma "Kudo, did you study it as well?" Kudo "Deeply." Sanma "Yokoyama, which expression do you like the most from Kudo?" Yokoyama "When she's smiling because she has tiny teeth but a shining smile. She's pretty." Kudo "That's true, I'm often smiling without showing my teeth because I squint my eyes and I didn't like this face a few years ago. Today, I succeed to like it more and more." Iikubo "Reina succeed to have cool expression lately on stage, but when she meets the look of a member, she gives her best smile and her expression that was basic serious is definitely gone! But this is not a default, anyway most of the time we do not foresee the eyecontacts between us, so it's funnier than anything else." Yokoyama "But it seems like it's a default, isn't it?..." Sanma "I don't think." Iikubo "There are other members who are not kidding at eyecontact..." Kudo "Yes, I know. I always seems angry but I don't understand why people keep tell me that. It's my natural face." Iikubo "I'm always affraid to look at you." Yokoyama "You too, Iikubo-san, everytime I meet your face, I'm affraid of you (laughs)"
· Yokoyama talks about her permanent stress, before sleeping, she's checking several times if windows are well closed and finish by close her door, it takes a lot of time.

  Questions from listeners: I can ask Duu something for the last time!
· "After getting your sotsugyo, are you really going to turn to the acting path?"
Kudo "For now, I would like to see once again Nagasawa Masami-san as soon as possible (laughs) And I could finally ask Sanma-san to marry me since I don't work for him anymore (laughs) And after I will go to apologize to Iikubo-san. Then, I'll start my acting path.
· "Can you give any advice for the next regular member?"
Kudo "Better to laugh at her past." Yokoyama "(laughs)" Sanma "Why are you laughing when you have no precedent on the show yet?" Yokoyama "I don't know (laughs)"
· "If you can appear in Sanma's program" Your Dream SP", what kind of wish will you have?"
Kudo "I want to quickly find new activities" Sanma "Are you going to be auditioning?" Kudo "Yes. I don't need a break right now. I want to continue to work." Sanma "Is that one of the reasons you chose to quit Morning Musume。?" Kudo "Yes. I love Morning Musume。, but I wanted to try new activities et learn even more." Yokoyama "When I learned Kudo-san will got  her sotsugyo, I thought how early it was because I had only known her for a year. After I was told the reasons, I thought it was great for her."
· "Give advice to Sanma and Shoji on how to deal with Harunan".
Kudo "It's funny how people are affraid of her since she's one of the kindest members. If you are affraid of her, please notice how it's easy to intimidate her (laughs)" Sanma "This answer was really fast isn't it (laughs)" Iikubo "You never told me that (laughs) The first thing as the second one!" 

♫ Diffusion ~ "Wakaindashi!" by Morning Musume。'17 

  Ending
· Kudo recieved flowers. Sanma "Thanks for your hard work." Kudo "Thank you! I could come every week on Young Town for two years. I learned a lot and I gained a lot of confidence as well." Sanma "Thanks to this show?" Kudo "Yes. I was able to face people who scared me. I was able to approach them professionally, so a barrier was already removed and I could speak to them normally later. Only Young Town allowed me that. From now on, I will do my best to be successful as an actress. I wish I could come back to Young Town, as a guest and renowned actress for Sanma-san and Shoji-san be proud of me." Sanma "Kudo, I send you all my courage for the future." Kudo "Oui! Thanks for everything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment