2017-12-16

(2017-12-16) Young Town Doyoubi


Broadcasted on : December 16, 2017
MCs : Sanma, Shoji
Regulars : Iikubo HarunaYokoyama Reina
Guest : Michishige Sayumi


CONTENT

  Opening
· Iikubo and Yokoyama are really nervous about today's guest.
· Yokoyama "It's my first show as a regular MC... I don't know how to deal with things yet... I'm... going to do my best." Sanma "Yokoyama is nervous for anything after all." Michishige "Oh? I doesn't look like..."

  Zenryaku Corner
· First show with Yokoyama Reina as a regular MC.

· Kudo Haruka's sotsugyo. Sanma "Iikubo send me pictures of the sotsugyo concert of Kudo Haruka. So? How was it?" Iikubo "Everyone was crying. I feel like I haven't enjoyed it enough because I cried a lot more, than I thought... Kudo has always been a hardworker, but hearing her say that her next job was already decided, straight away after the sotsugyo ceremony... It made me realize that it was the end. But it also means that I will see her soon." Sanma "Was it different from the other members sotsugyo ceremony?" Iikubo "A bit different yes." Sanma "Yokoyama, did you cry as well?" Yokoyama "I... cried a lot (laughs). It was the first sotsugyo ceremony in which I participated, so I didn't really realize how it was going to be before it really happened. When I saw Kudo-san coming with her beautiful orange dress... She came while saying "Well, it's now, it's time" and I started crying without stopping (laughs). Everytime I look at her and see her look, I was crying.." Michishige "Kudo was incredible and really cute. The cutest member for her sotsugyo that I knew. I never really knew which role to give to Duu, as a childish character or a tomboy character? But the song she chose for her sotsugyo prove she's just a talented idol,  full of surprises."
· Discussion turned to Michishige's sotsugyo ceremony, but she didn't comment on it.

· Sanma "Yokoyama Reina just joined us as a regular MC, however she joined Morning Musume。for one year barely." Michishige "It's a really great opportunity to be able to work alongside Sanma-san and Shoji-san every week." Yokoyama "I hope being able to be comfortable fitting in, asserting myself and speaking with as much ease as Iikubo-san has."

· Morning Musume。appeared into a television show in competition against AKB. Iikubo "The last year, we did have a song collaboration with a AKB member, Sashihara Rino-san on "Get you!"." Sanma "Together? So that you are rivals!?" Iikubo "Yes, together." Sanma "...I'm a bit shocked. Sorry." Shoji "Isn't wonderful?" Sanma "Non. I would like AKB and Morning Musume。will stay rivals for ever. I'm not disappointed... I'm just... terribly shocked."
· Yasuda Kei has already said in Young Town she's happy that there's no such election system as AKB48's. Sanma "Michishige, have you ever thought about doing it in Morning Musume。?" Michishige "Never." Sanma "So what means do you use to find out which member is the most popular of Morning Musume。?" Michishige "Probably on goods sale..." Iikubo "This is something I have never looked into." Shoji "Maybe during concerts as well, with member colors." Iikubo "Yes, penlights colors. There's a lot of ways." Michishige "I have already visited the goods shops several times and it's true that some members sell their goods more easily than others. But that frustrates me because sometimes I arrive too late and it's already out of stock. I ask for extra goods when this kind of scenario happens. What I like best when it comes to goods... are the t-shirts. Each members has their solo t-shirt with their official member color. I collect a few." Sanma "Iikubo's mother supports so much her daughter that she bought a few of her goods." Iikubo "It's true but I'm not the only member in that case. A lot of mother do it." Yokoyama "My mom is the same. But during out last concert, she came in orange to support Kudo-san. I felt betrayed (laughs)." Sanma "But, what is your mother doing?"

· Anecdote of Ishikawa Rika's wedding, a moment that was full of happiness. All OG members sang "Happy Summer Wedding". Michishige "Ishikawa-san used to tell lots of anecdotes and at one point she asked her father to support her point. When she turned around, her father kept crying... Ishikawa-san started to cry, I started to cry, everyone started to cry, it was just fabulous." Sanma "Even me, I want to cry now." Iikubo "When I read Michishige-san's blog o that... I cried as well. (laughs)" Michishige "Really!? (laughs)" Sanma "Do you really cry right now!?" Iikubo "It's the fact of imagining myself... That when I would also get married, all my Morning Musume。friends will be here..." Sanma "What? Be careful Iikubo, your face is swelling..." Iikubo "It's because I also cried yesterday..." Sanma "Iikubo, you've been looking stressed lately, get some rest from time to time (laughs)"

  Zenryaku Corner pt.2
· Iikubo "My mom and sister are a similar height, which are themselves similar to my height, so the three of us can share our clothes."
· Michishige talks about her favorite sneakers shoes, she wants to offered them to Sanma. Sanma "I already bought them and wear them everyday." Michishige "For real!? Are they comfortable!?" Sama "They're great."
· Yokoyama featured a magazine for a great artist, the magazine issue will be out soon. She played the saxophone when she was in her orchestral troupe in middle school. Sanma "Yokoyama, did you read "BLUE GIANT"?" Yokoyama "Not yet." Sanma "Do you prefer saxophone? (laughs)" Yokoyama "I understand them better yes."
· Yokoyama is a football fan and loves the Urawa Red Diamonds team. Yokoyama "When they won their last match, we were so happy with my brother that we hit wherever we could. We made a hole in the wall of our house..."
· Yokoyama "I wish I could have the same talent as Michishige-san for my speeches. I find that every time she speaks, she exudes a real charm... we all have to listen to her attentively." Michishige "Oh, it's a kind compliment... (laughs)" Yokoyama "I will do my best."
· Michishige appeared in the last Morning Musume。concert tour as a OG guest, to celebrate the group 20th anniversary. Michishige "I was super nervous because it was a surprise, no one knew. I didn't want to disappoint the public, when I finished the performances and got off the stage, I was speechless and couldn't walk." Currently, Michishige is in the middle of a bus tour. The next date is to Izu. Michishige "Yes. I think it might interest some of the listeners, because it's very close to here."

♫ Diffusion ~ "Narcissus Kamatte-chan Kyousoukyoku Dai 5ban" by Morning Musume。'17

  Special quiz

· A few questions were asked to Yokoyama Reina before her first show as a regular MC in Young Town Doyoubi.

– What animal does Sanma-san look like? And why?
Yokoyama "His laugh is like that of a puppy! And he hears everything every time, he has a listening ear like them (laughs). If Sanma-san were ever to turn into a dog, I think he would be a very obedient dog."

– Something you would like to tell Sanma-san?
Yokoyama "I think my first contact with him will be cold because I am very shy. But I've listened to Young Town several times already, and Sanma-san's stories are really funny, so I can't wait to participate in this radio weekly! Sanma-san's laugh is super funny to hear, so I'm going to do my best to make him laugh often (laughs)."

– What does Young Town mean to you?
Yokoyama "For me, Young Town is a source of experiences. This is the first time that I will be doing weekly radio with such a large audience, with experienced people like Sanma-san, Shoji-san and of course Iikubo Haruna-san. I know I will learn a lot. I'm still a little stressed because I arrive here without any experience and I was chosen by my senpai, so I would do my best not to disappoint anyone!"

– What are you going to pay attention to the most on Young Town?
Yokoyama "My eloquence. My family and friends have always told me that I talk too much or loudly. During Young Town, I want to practice being calmer in my speeches. I hope it'll be ok."

– What do you do before going to bed?
Yokoyama "I listen to a song. I choose just one, because if I listen to two or three, I know I'm never going to stop. Now, I've been listening to Icarus from GReeeeN for a month."

– Something you really want lately?
Yokoyama "A puppy (laughs). Lots of members have one and I find it so cute. Ideally, I would like a poodle. Sometimes I look at pictures of a poodle because it distresses me (laughs)."

– Something you can't live without lately?
Yokoyama "Clothes! I was placed third in a "Worst Tastes in Clothes" ranking by band members, so it's pretty sad to see that my efforts were ultimately in vain. But more and more members tell me that I'm improving in my outfits! Iikubo-san tells me that often, and knowing that for me, she's the most stylish one in the band, that makes me really, really happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment