2019-01-08

(2019-01-08 20:41:40) Mano Erina-san Yokoyama Reina

At today's HelloCon,

Mano Erina-san came to see us!


I took a pic with her!!!!!!!

My face! You can see I'm nervous lol.
Waaaw... I am so happy.

I asked her if I could take a picture with her,
And she directly opened her arms to give me a hug...
I am happy...

Thank you very much for this photo, Mano Erina-chan!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday was Ishida Ayumi-san's birthday.

Ishida-san, happy birthday 黄色い花
Hope everything is going well for you again this year.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Yesterday I studied all day.
I don't know how I did it, but I held on. Lol
I worked hard!
But I have to admit that it was, in a way, quite fun.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Announcement!
There's an event to celebrate my birthday.

It will be on
Friday February 22 at Minabi BLITZ Akasaka
At 19:30

It's the same day than my birthday.

Tickets are on sale from 18:00 today
Until January 21 at 12:00.


Since my last solo event to my birthday last year,
I wanted to do one again as soon as possible. I am having so much fun.
Please come, you all!

For more information ↓
It's here


Yokoyama Reina

#manoerinasan #iloveyou #birthday #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12431601757.html

No comments:

Post a Comment