2019-01-18

(2019-01-18 18:28:06) It was a bit longer than planned. Yokoyama Reina

I'll tell you something that happened recently,

I'm starting to doubt some of my
Own abilities, I'm worried.


Looking at such and such a person,
I tell myself that I would like to be able to do that. To act like that. To be like that.

I study a lot, I train a lot,
But I still have days when I doubt myself.

 

I don't think I can transcribe everything that I really feel.
And even more,
I think people will not be able to really understand.

But, it's fun isn't it?
To reassure myself, I always say to myself "Tomorrow is another day"! 


From my point of view,
I really try to do my best

Some, reading this, may say to themselves
"Yes it's obvious"

But you know, it's not that easy sometimes...


I'm lucky to do something that amuses me,
Something that pleases me, that is pleasant to live with.
No matter what others say about it,
If all goes well, I tell myself I'm fine too.
This is really what I think. Hopefully I have no reason to be wrong.

It's hard to say,
I had never written it that way either.
I think now I am able to tell everyone! Lol

Here it is~


Signed: Yokoyama Reina who lives a feeling of doubt~ Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



It's Okamura Minami-chan.
Mimi~音符
Too cute! Too cute!
I think very sincerely
That this girl has a very protective voice.

During HelloCon, she was having a hard time looking straight at the cameras,
I found it naturally awkward. But very cute!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Today we recorded Young Town next broadcast which will be shown on Saturday.
Guest is Oda Sakura-san.

Please listen to it~~!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Behind the scenes of HelloCon
I find that there is an atmosphere of madness!

Even that!
Shimakura Rika-chan suddenly came to see me tell me
"Let's take a picture together"!!

Waaaw!
I screamed in my head.
I was surprised. And not very comfortable.


But it made me happy!!!
Since I'm almost the same age as her, I think we would get along well together.
I think I should be more enterprising and show some people that I like them.
I hope it's not weird to think like that.
But sometimes I wish I could be able to talk about everything and nothing to everyone... Lol

I must find the courage.
I won't come talk to you anymore!! Lol
 

Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment