2019-02-12

(2019-02-12 21:57:12) An opposition I met recently Yokoyama Reina

Today I went to a bookstore,
And I saw Iikubo Haruna-san doing the "tulle" first cover.
She was cute. So I bought it. Lol
It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today we rehearsed for the dinner show again.
I rehearsed the dinner show for 2 days,
And 3 days for HelloCon.
I felt a little exhausted from time to time.
But I got motivated!!

I want to do lives!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


My radio appearance will be broadcast tomorrow.
On "JAPAN Hello! Pro NETWORK"

There will be
Uemura Akari-san from Juice=Juice
Hamaura Ayano-san from Kobushi Factory
And then me.

Check in was great fun!
I want to do other things with these members!
I really think so!!


Please listen to the show tomorrow~!
You can listen to it from the JFN app.

Hamaura Ayano-san from Kobushi Factory ハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Before going to record, we went to this place.
I post the photo.

I don't know why, but I find this photo interesting. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#JFN #listen #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12439696821.html

No comments:

Post a Comment