2018-05-07

(2018-05-07 22:30:56) Sato Masaki-san Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~

Today is Sato Masaki-san's birthday 音符
Sato Masaki-san, happy birthday チューリップオレンジ

During rehearsals,
Sato-san has always helped me a lot.

She often comes to see me asking if everything is going well!

Even when we are about to start a performance.

Thanks for that Sato-san ハート
It is very benevolent of you.

I hope you have a great year ピンクハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花


All the members look like angels, don't they?

Every time I passed one of the members
In the locker room wearing this costume,
I couldn't help but tell her
That she was super cute.

I love these outfits.
What do you think?

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I will do my best once again for tomorrow~!!!


Yokoyama Reina

#satosan #happybirthday
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12374230898.html

No comments:

Post a Comment