2018-05-18

(2018-05-18 23:10:12) Shooting Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today we recorded for news songs ハート

This is the last single for Ogata Haruna-san.
Stay tuned 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I also recorded for Young Town Doyoubi!
The guest was Takeuchi Akari-san from ANGERME!

I laughed so much. Very much...

I had a good time 照れ

Kaga Kaede-chan told us "Let's take a picture ~"
And one after the other,
We all took a photo each holding the cellphone ピンクハート

As I have a very small arm, I did not manage to take a picture of all the limbs...
I asked Kaga Kaede-chan to help me !!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow we have a concert in Osaka!
This is the hometown of Ogata Haruna-san ブルーハート

Recently we have concerts every week!
But since the days of the week are devoted to training,
I feel like I do concerts less often.

Let's all have fun together !!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12376979016.html

No comments:

Post a Comment