2018-06-05

(2018-06-05 23:13:25) Clients Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today,
We still performed performances of the play
"Pharaoh no Haka~Hebi Ou Sneferu~"!

Thanks to everyone who came!


Today there was...

チューリップ黄 Yajima Maimi-san


ANGERME
チューリップ黄 Sasaki Rikako-san
チューリップ黄 Kamikokuryou Moe-san
チューリップ黄 Funaki Musubu-san
チューリップ黄 Kawamura Ayano-chan

Kobushi Factory
チューリップ黄 Hirose Ayaka-san
チューリップ黄 Wada Sakurako-san

All these members came to see us 音符


I realize that a lot of members come to see us every time.
It stresses me out all the time.

But you know I can concentrate.
And I love my character. So I always put myself in it!!


チューリップオレンジ Good job everyone チューリップオレンジ


Remember, you can always pre-order my photobook if you want!
For all information ↓

It's here.


With the release of the photobook, I am organizing an event to meet you.
For all information ↓

It's here.


As this is my first photobook,
I think it's something very symbolic.
I would like as much of my possible to get it 黄色い花

Tomorrow I will have good news again!
Please be patient~


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12381579868.html

No comments:

Post a Comment