2018-06-06

(2018-06-06 23:44:06) Announcement!

Konbanyamayama~


Here's an announcement!

On July 4, 2018,
The Blu-Ray "First REINA YOKOYAMA"
Will come out!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaay!


He is linked with, of course,

My photobook
Coming out on June 27!

All photos were taken in Guam!!!!


When I, Yokoyan, go through the book,
I really feel the landscape of Guam!!! That's wonderful.


Here's the Blu-Ray cover!

Here!!! This is what it looks like!!

So? Do you like it? Lol

Please buy it~

Thank you to those who will!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today again,

We achieved a performance of
"Pharaoh no Haka~Hebi Ou Sneferu~".


Here's the member who came to see us this time ピンクハート

Kasahara Momona-chan from ANGERME ピンクハート

Thank you for coming Kasahara-san キラキラ


The number of spectators is gradually decreasing...
But I'm not giving up.

I will continue to do my best~


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12381825853.html

No comments:

Post a Comment