2018-06-08

(2018-06-08 23:33:36) I can't stop! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Recently in the locker room,
We tell each other a lot of stories.

Among these stories,
I retained one on a "dog".

Lots of members have pets, don't they?
Dogs, cats, etc.

 

Hear a cute pet story once again,
Made me want one even more.

I have wanted a dog for so long~!!
I'm really envious of those who have one...

I haven't changed my mind.
I want a poodle.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


照れ Announcement 照れ


My first photobook will be released on June 27!
For more information ↓



For the release,
We are organizing an event!
For more information ↓



To accompany the photobook which comes out on June 27,
I also release a Blu-Ray which is linked! It contains a kind of making-of of the photobook.

It's called "First REINA YOKOYAMA"
It comes out on July 4!

Please get it 照れ


Finally...

The Morning Musume。'18 will participate in the
"rockin'on presents ROCK IN JAPAN FES.2018"!

I'm so happy~!!!! Yay ~!!!!


We are participating on August 12!

I can't wait!!!


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment