2018-06-10

(2018-06-10 21:20:50) Tokyo Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Our today's performance for
"Pharaoh no Haka ~Hebi Ou Sneferu~"
Was in Tokyo!

Thanks to everyone who came 音符


This play started on June 1,
And it's already soon over.

I still see myself saying
"Good! Tomorrow is the first day of performance!"
Like it was yesterday.

It happened very quickly.


There's a feeling that I already had last year,
But when I do theater work, I'm very anxious.
I have the impression that it doesn't suit me at all.

But I have fun doing it anyway.


Osaka's performance has been the most complicated for me yet.
I have the impression that there weren't many spectators.

For my next play, I would like to improve myself even further.
I will do my best!


Thank you all for your support!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


This morning, the dance teacher came to see us...

I received this! It's cheese!

The sticker stucked on was provided by LINE!!
It is... びっくり

Pharaoh no Haka!
All the teachers worked on this!!

I'm so happy!!! Thanks everyone for that チューリップ紫チューリップピンクチューリップオレンジチューリップ黄チューリップ赤


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12382755185.html

No comments:

Post a Comment