2018-06-13

(2018-06-13 23:45:58) Life is worth living. Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today,
We are June 13th.

Yes! You understand!


Today comes out
Morning Musume。'18 65th single
"Are you Happy? / A gonna"


And today we also had an event for the release!
It was in Kanagawa prefecture 照れ

Thanks to everyone who came.


As recently, I performed the performances for the play,
I didn't often have a microphone. Even very little.
I have only a few lines.
So the fact of finally holding a microphone made me really happy!!
Finally!!! Finally I have one lol チューリップオレンジチューリップピンクチューリップ紫チューリップ赤チューリップ黄

Everyone seemed to be having a good time.
It made me happy.

There was also a handshake! Many fans congratulated me on the photobook.
The fact that so many people are interested in my solo activity made me so happy お願い

Thank you very much to all of you 音符



Isn't that nice??



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


チューリップ黄 Announcement チューリップ黄

As may you know, my first photobook comes out on June 27!
An event has also been announced!

↓ For more information ↓

It's there.


I would like as many people as possible to come and see me!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I really enjoyed this day... ピンクハート


Yokoyama Reina

#event #newsingle #thankyoueveryone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12383504673.html

No comments:

Post a Comment