2018-06-15

(2018-06-15 23:28:43) Here are the covers~ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today's performance of
"Pharaoh no Haka ~Hebi Ou Sneferu~"
Was in Osaka!

Thanks to everyone who came 照れ

Representing myself for the first time in Osaka
Was really very stressful.

Only 3 performances left for this play!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


To everybody!

I'm authorized to communicate this to you.

So I'm going to do it. Here are the covers of my next releases.

It's a little embarrassing to tell me that this photo will be released publicly.
And those who are in there too lol.

Its title is "THIS IS REINA" 音符

This is the cover for Amazon orders only!

I really feel like I became an adult realizing this.
It forged me.

If the cover interested you to buy the product↓↓
It's there.


The event that goes with ↓
It's there.


Please buy it 照れ


Yokoyama Reina

#pharaohnohaka #photobook
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12383984768.html

No comments:

Post a Comment