2018-06-16

(2018-06-16 20:56:16) Sincerely sweet and strong♡ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~~ 


Today,
There was a performance of
"Pharaoh no Haka ~Hebi Ou Sneferu~"

Thanks to everyone who came 照れ

There's only one performance left for this play...
But I will give my all.

Because it's very important, the last performance!
I will play my character as natural as possible.

And not change anything in my usual motivation.
I'm getting strangely stressed... Lol

I just want to have lots of fun!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Something made me addictive.

What? I already said it, is it?

Well, please listen again.

 

I have really become addicted to something recently!

... I'll talk about that next time. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Fukumura Mizuki-chan and Ishida Ayumi-chan
Have read my entry yesterday.

They told me

"The cover of your photobook is really cute!"~ハート

I am very happy. I was speechless. Lol

 
Thank you so much 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


チューリップ赤 Announcement チューリップ赤

On June 27
Will be published
My first "THIS IS REINA" photobook

For more details ↓
It's here !

We also organized a handshake event so I can sign it for you!
More information here!


I am waiting for you all!!!



A nostalgic photo.

Yokoyama Reina

#odorugaribenchugakusei #thankyoueveryone #firstphotobook
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12384185338.html

No comments:

Post a Comment