2018-06-20

(2018-06-20 23:36:46) Ogata Haruna-san! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today was the last date of our fall tour.
It was the last concert of the tour!

All who have come,
All those who supported me,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


So...

Ogata Haruna-san, congratulations on your sotsugyo.
At first, I didn't really know how to feel.
But when I saw Ogata-san's smile during the concert,
I realized this was my last performance with her ...
I suddenly felt very lonely.

Ogata-san was always very sweet and laughed all the time.
We often dined together. We always had a topic of discussion.

Please call me back. I want to see you again.

It was Ogata-san who always came to me when I was lost, when I was alone.
Tell me that she will no longer be there during our performances, our television sets
Brings me back a great feeling of loneliness.

Even though Ogata-san's career was very short,
There are so many memories that I can remember!

Here. From now on, I would think of the memories with Ogata-san.
I will do my best~


Ogata-san!
Congratulations once again for your sotsugyo!
And thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Your smile has always made me very happy 照れ
And I would continue to remember it.
If you want to see me,
Do not hesitate. Send me a message. I would come directly.
I love you ブルーハート
I'll miss you.


Yokoyama Reina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment