2018-06-29

(2018-06-29 22:54:54) The smiles exchange. Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today,
I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi ヒマワリ

The guest was Ikuta Erina-san!

We laughed a lot 音符
I smiled throughout the recording.

And soon we have a birthday for Sanma-san...

Let's be patient 照れ


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Today was the photobook release event!

Thanks to all those people who came! It was amazing ハート


It was super fun and I'll do a lot to keep every fan happy.
Many fans bought the photobook on the spot. It made me happy.
The photos chosen for my signatures were very different each time.
It means that everyone liked all the photos!!

I'm so happy ヒマワリ


I wore my school uniform for the event today チューリップオレンジ

Standing in front of everyone in my personal uniform,
It was really strange. I felt like I shared another side of myself.

Tomorrow there's also an event.
Let's all have fun together 音符


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


I have a new addiction!

The bread. Lol


It seems to be a better addiction than tapioca... right?
I am really into French bread. It's just delicious.

I ate today,
A curry with bread.


Yokoyama Reina 

#summer #photobook #event
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12387298151.html

No comments:

Post a Comment