2018-06-30

(2018-06-30 22:39:26) I didn't sleep last night. Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today there was an event in Tokyo~
Thanks to everyone who came ヒマワリ


As it was a handshake and a cheki, it made me super happy.
We could talk to the fans for a long time.

I had 3 cheki organized with Morito Chisaki-san.
That made me happy as well!

I laughed so much that I started to be out of breath without even realizing it.
It's not like I played sports, no. I just laughed too much!

A lot of fans have told me about tapioca during the handshake.
How funny. I liked it!

I was told about the photobook, or the Budokan, ...
It was really good 音符


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As it was very hot recently, we added aircon to my family house~
It's really hot this year!

Do you have air conditioning in your home too?
It's important to stay fresh during this weather.

That night I couldn't sleep because of it.
It was way too hot and I couldn't get comfortable.

But if I discovered myself too much, I would get sick...
It's important to set the correct temperature. タラー


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


音符 Announcement 音符

チューリップオレンジ Release of my first photobook
"THIS IS REINA

チューリップオレンジ Release of the accompanying Blu-Ray
July 4, 2018
"First REINA YOKOYAMA"

チューリップオレンジ July 06,
Morning Musume。'18 will participate in
"MUSIC STATION 2SP" キラキラ
I'm happy... Please watch it! 

Soccer Game King's offshot!

I will post more next time~


At the end there is a message from Yokoyama ↓


Yokoyama Reina

#thanksforthevent
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12387517908.html

No comments:

Post a Comment