2018-12-04

(2018.12.04) New announcement Yokoyama Reina

Recently, I feel like I'm getting younger.
It's funny!

It's Yokoyama Reina.


I come with some good news~.

Yokoyama Reina will appear in
SKY PerfecTV, a soccer show!

"Takamado Cup JFA U-18
                 Soccer Premier League 2018
                                           Season review" チューリップオレンジ

You know I love soccer. It makes me so happy~~~!!

I am very stressed lol
But I will do my best

The episode will be broadcast
December 25 at 20:00

Please watch it. Thank you all.


⭐️ Program URL 
https://soccer.skyperfectv.co.jp/youth?utm_source=geki&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=prm-jl&argument=sfDJpELg&dmai=a5bf23f544a207


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Recently in concerts, I sweat a lot from the forehead.
I think it's because of my bangs. But I keep it because I love it too much! 


However, I think without it I would sweat a lot less.
I like it.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday there were dancing and singing lessons.
I really like these moments.
Dancing is something that I love more and more!
But I find it very tiring. I have cramps. Lol
I will rest well.

On the way back,
I spent time with Haga Akane-san!
We went for a tapioca. I like it so much!
Haga Akane-san told me that she liked it a lot, so I suggested ...
I loved the scent I took. It was the best.


I'll try to do it again tomorrow too~.


Yokoyama Reina

#soccer #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12423645383.html

No comments:

Post a Comment