2019-07-17

(2019-07-17 21:15:34) Zero One! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we shot.
From the morning.
I was ready for the rest of my day! 


I laughed a lot.

People ask me how I do to smile so much.

When I was younger,
I wasn't smiling that much.
I was even told to smile more.

I think that today, if I laugh so much,
It's just because I love my life and have fun all the time.

Today was a really funny day.
I laughed so much that I had a stomach ache ⑅︎◡̈︎ *

I adore you too.

I forgot to put on lipstick.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have announcements ニヤニヤ

The 15th generation event
Will be held on August 28!

I would participate in this event.
Yokoyama Reina will be there to support the 15th generation!

Yeeees! Also, there will be 2 shows.

So I'm waiting for you all (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

For more info ↓
It's here ☆

The deadline to buy your ticket is approaching.
Buy yours now!! 



And! And! And!

Pre-ordering tickets for the fall tour is almost over too!
You have until 23:59 today!

For more info↓
It's here!

We are waiting for you all.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I moved around a lot today.
That's why I went to bed early yesterday!

But I couldn't get up very early.

What do you do when you can't sleep?
When I tell myself it's time to go to sleep
I always put the radio on and I keep playing next door lol
I also put the radio on to sleep.
But yesterday I listened to her with so much attention that I was not sleeping (‥) lol

So tell me, please, your tips lol 


Well... Good night everyone!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Zero One.... Hehehe デレデレ


Yokoyama Reina

#zeroone #funny #ilovetowatchmovies #best #kamenriderzeroone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12495101219.html

No comments:

Post a Comment