2019-07-18

(2019-07-18 22:23:32) Look at my failed picture. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.

 
Today I danced! Lol
It was a nice day.

So much for the novelties of Yokoyama Reina!

 

I would like to give details.
I want to talk about it more finally,
So let me continue.

Today we had a dance lesson!
Here.

I hope it was more precise.

It was good! We laughed a lot!

 

A photo from today


I was exhausted. Lol
That was when the lesson had just ended!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Who saw the latest BEYOOOOONDS MV~?

I watched it several times. Lol
It's very well done! They are so cute!

If you want to watch it,
It's available on the official BEYOOOOONDS channel.

It's a triple A side, so there are 3 new clips.
There is one that looks like a TV commercial!

I wonder how the rest will be for them ... I'm too much of a fan of them!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I like the radio,
I listen to it often.

It's amazing that we can make people smile just with our voice.

Even if we don't understand what she is saying
Maybe we just like his tone of voice ...
It's interesting. And amazing ...

Radio is funny.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


My most recent failed photo ↓


Of course, the photo was took on purpose.
But when I wanted to take it, I was made to laugh.
Suddenly the quality is fuzzy. 滝汗


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


It has nothing to do but
I'm thinking of cutting my bangs!


Lol 


Yokoyama Reina

#dancelesson #itsbeenawhile #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment