2019-07-19

(2019-07-19 21:32:16) Iiiiiit's Reina Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reinaaa.


Tomorrow there are HelloCon in Osaka!!!!

This time we will use
"beautiful" and "harmony",
The two themes!!

I like both themes. Lol
I have as much fun in one as in the other!!!

Since the two have completely different performance,
We can have fun in a different way ⑅︎◡̈︎ *

I look forward!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I made a lot of radio recordings.

Yesterday I was talking about the radio,
Today it's myself who speak on the radio.
It made me happy to realize this.

Fufufu.
I love.


Tomorrow there's Young Town to air.
Guest is Nonaka Miki-san.
Listen to it~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I received flowers. In my official color ☆
Thank you very much!
I will be able to put them at home to decorate ⑅︎◡̈︎ *

I will tell you about this story later...


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#tomorrowosaka #bouquetofflowers #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12495769773.html

No comments:

Post a Comment