2019-07-23

(2019-07-23 21:43:22) With Takeuchi Akari-san♡ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.

 

Yesterday after shopping...

I went to see a concert with
Takeuchi Akari-san from ANGERME ウインク


The photo is dark and blurry but anyway. Lol

It was a battle between groups of

9mm Parabellum Bullet-san
And UNISON SQUARE GARDEN-san ⑅︎◡̈︎*



The concert went by super fast,
So much so that it was cool.

I had so much fun.
Happy 15th birthday.

I will stop here because,
If I continue, I'll write a real novel.
Sometimes I have to hold back. Lol


By the way, at rock'in this year
ANGERME-san will be with
9mm Parabellum Bullet-san

And Morning Musume。'19 will be with
UNISON SQUARE GARDEN-san

The same day ⑅︎◡̈︎ *
 

Their songs made you smile (‥)
What an incredible power!


We spent a long time with Takeuchi Akari-san,
It made me very happy. We couldn't stop talking. Lol

Thank you very much Takeuchi-san デレデレ



Aaaah! Yesterday too!

I was walking and I fell all of a sudden
On Funaki Musubu-san!
We were both surprised lol

We shouted "Waaah" at the same time lol

What a coincidence!!! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Here is a new hairstyle
Tested during our HelloCon in Osaka. ニヤニヤ

Thanks to
Nonaka Miki-san and Takase Kurumi-san
Who came to tell me that it suited me!

Here's the blog entry finished. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#takeuchiakarisan #synchronization #lol #ihadalotoffun #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12497158374.html

No comments:

Post a Comment