2019-07-31

(2019-07-31 22:29:15) I lost in the heat. Yokoyama Reina

Today, I got up early to enjoy my morning.

I heard that a new tapioca shop had opened.
I wanted to go there to celebrate.
But the store was packed. Normal, isn't it.

The queue went all the way outside so it was crowded.
So I preferred to leave.
The heat has truly brought me down.
I gave up very quickly. Lol


It was still good,
So I took a walk.
I tanned a little bit!

It's summer !
(Yes I know I said it yesterday)


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


In the evening, I also went out.
I went to do a few karoke sessions!

I sang soooooooo well!

I always order a drink when I go to karaoke,
But I sing so many songs
That when I decide to go
Bah ... I still have my drink ... Lol

But this is only the case when I go alone.


I had a good time ウインク


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As I gave up my tapioca today,
Here's another photo, a little older.

Tomorrow I will wake up early.
Good night!


Yokoyama Reina

#tapioca #hotday #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment