2019-08-01

(2019-08-01 22:26:40) It's not that hot! Lol Yokoyama Reina

This morning again, I had a dance lesson.

I still sweat a lot,
During classes. Lol

As the dance class lasted a long time,
I would have liked to take a hot bath at the end. Lol

But I'm very happy
Because I spent myself well,
And I think I danced really well too!
It's been a while since I had so much fun in a lesson.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Here's August デレデレ


In July, a lot has happened.
In my life I have had some very good news,
And great times.

Also in August, I hope to have a lot of fun!

First of all, August 10...

I'm at the rock'in festival!!!!
I can't wait! I'm going to enjoy it too much!

I think it will be difficult in terms of the heat,
Because it will surely be very hot...

Please remember to put on sunscreen so you don't get sunburned.
Also remember to hydrate yourself well.
Its very important!
Let's all enjoy together 滝汗
 

August 27,
My photobook comes out デレデレ


Tomorrow too,
I will do my best 音符


Yokoyama Reina

#august #letshavefun #photobook #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment