2019-08-02

(2019-08-02 20:30:22) Go to rock'in! Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
I will repeat myself again. It's very hot.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Auditions for HelloPro Kenshuusei Hokkaido have been launched!

One of the 15th generation is from HPK Hokkaido.
This is Yamazaki Mei-chan.

They're looking for children who like Hello! Project with all their heart.

The deadline is August 8!
I will follow these auditions very closely...

For more info ↓

It's there.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


It's rock'in soon!

I started to buy makeup that's very resistant to sweat... ウインク

With the current heat,
I risk being very wet during the festival...

Nevertheless, I thought of the solution of not putting on too much makeup.
That way, it won't flow too much... Lol

I'm still going to investigate makeup that would last a long time no matter what.
I'll keep you informed!

I have already bought other brands than the ones I usually put on to see if there is any change.

I will try it from tomorrow in Sendai at HelloCon ちゅー


It's funny!

I like to try new things.


Takagi Sayuki-san デレデレ


Yokoyama Reina

#rockin #summer #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12500646849.html

No comments:

Post a Comment