2019-08-03

(2019-08-03 21:34:50) Miyagi prefecture Yokoyama Reina

Today there was the HelloCon in Miyagi.
Thank you to everyone who came to see us.

We were all in the same dressing room for once.
It was very lively and fun ニヤニヤ


Inoue Rei-san from Kobushi Factory チューリップ黄


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday, we had a photoshoot with all members ウインク

The weather was very nice so it was nice to do.
Perfect weather!!!

Even when I'm not physically active, I sweat.
It's really boring. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Members of the 15th generation were very nervous.
I told myself I was going to do my best to have fun and make them laugh to relax them.

There will be more details on this soon.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Rock'in has started!

Tomorrow, there will be the ANGERME
And the Juice=Juice デレデレ

The Morning Musume。'19 takes place on August 10.
I can't wait... really...!

It's gonna be fun!


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #miyagi #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12501112142.html

No comments:

Post a Comment